I am at Tim Hortons

 


April 30th 2024

It is Tuesday. I am not working today. No Darts on Tuesdays. I have other plans to get busy to make my day. I have to do two loads of laundry. My clothes, bed sheets and towels are to be done today. I will do that in the morning. 

I will start to put clothes in washer before having my breakfast. It will be done side by side. I have small load not big ones. Towels and bed sheets, is a medium load. 

It is 10.30, I am done with my breakfast and clothes. Bed sheets and towels are in Dryer. My son is going to lake, I am getting ready to go with him. I have to be quick. Rain is on the way, will start at 11 am. 60 % probability. 

It is 10.45, I am at Petticoat Creek. My son has gone for his long walk. I am enjoying by the side of lake, walking around. Water is very quiet, looks great, silver with blue tinge. Looks deep blue at the far end. Not many people here. Just couple of them. One or two are walking with their dogs. 

I see couple of birds walking around. Not many. I think, others are partying somewhere, or may be enjoying, staying home. 

It is 11.30, my son is done with his walk, going home to do other things. I will get down at Tim Hortons to enjoy my time alone. 

I have my hooded coat in car, I will change that. It will help me in case of rain. I will walk home after. I will be fine, won't be any issue. We have to be ready for things beforehand. It will be easy to manage, won't be any surprises later on. 

Coffee House is a bit quiet. Drive through is busy. It is 12.30, I am done with my small coffee with three fourth hot water, three creams and one sugar. I also got one chocolate chip cookie to give myself a treat. 

We have to treat our body well. It will help our body to listen, to coordinate with our plans. Nothing works one sided. There is always give and take in all relationships. I am done. It is time to go home. Have a great day. Talk to you later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk