From Louth and Hubbard's Hill

 

Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning, 6 C, rain will be tomorrow, not today. My daughter has some days off from school. She has to drop her son at 9.30 for some extra classes. He is in high school, will go to Uni. in September. 

She knows, I like to go to Louth, every time, when I come to Grimsby. I like small towns, such a peaceful atmosphere, you can't find in big cities. Louth is twenty minutes drive from Grimsby. We went to Louth High street. 

In England, it is difficult to get parking space, even in small towns. We were lucky, someone was leaving. Have to pay one pound for an hour parking and one and half pound for two hours. We parked for two hours, it was enough time to walk around. 

From there, we went to Hubbard's hill, ten minutes from Louth. It is a beautiful hilly place, with water flowing in the middle and trails to hike around. It is good picnic point.  

We were back home at 1.15, after a short break, went to Cleethorpes, the sea side. Here, it rains so often, today we were taking full advantage of weather. Tomorrow will be rain.

We are invited for dinner at my daughter's friend house. Distances are not much, to commute in small towns. People live like family. That is the beauty of small town.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk