Spring is time to revive

 


It is mainly cloudy rainy day today. Sun is not out, hiding somewhere under his hazy blanket. Afternoon may be slightly better. Let's see. For now my walk is not on horizon. I started my day a bit late. We Humans are not Robot. So many things are there to change the normal routine of our body. 

The outside atmosphere, our company, behavior of the people around. Our body has ability to absorb and feels for everything. So many things, we observe, changes our routine. Some, we show from our behavior. Some we hide, deep down. It will be like a scar, will affect our personality afterwards. 

The things connected to our loved ones, matter a lot. Their behavior to us, how they talk about us. We take all that very seriously. We are not Robot. We have emotions. When we don't react, we feel and if we react, our relationship is done. 

We have to disagree, what bothers, still have to be polite. Avoid to take extreme position. Try to maintain relationships. Never close the door to go back. Things happen. Try to resolve. Relationships are important. We humans are social animals. 

Rain just stopped. I will think to go for my walk. Day is nearly done so I will see. Kitchen is also one of my favorite spot. I will go to kitchen, will lake something for kids to have. It is great to put smile on the faces around. We get happiness too out of that. What goes around, comes back to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk