Trafalgar and London by Night

 

Weather is windy and a bit on cold side. Today is my daughter's birthday. I am going with her for groceries, will get 'Daughter's tea cup' to surprise her. It is 11 C, still we have to wear gloves and coat. Traffic and weather, are very unpredictable in England. You have to be prepared for anything. Never know, what to face, on the road. 

Tomorrow my youngest daughter from Reading, is coming to pick me up. Today is the last day for me in Kent. My daughter and her husband took me to many places. We enjoyed our stay in full. Trafalgar, Oxford street, Hyde Park, Buckingham palace, we covered everything. London by night tour was great, amazing. 

My grandkids were kind enough to give their rooms for me and for my son. Not so much space here, in London. In Canada,  population is not much, so we have big houses. It is great of them, to make our stay comfortable. 

Kent is a beautiful historical place. Castle and Cathedral, are the main attractions. I love it's High street too, so many gift shops and Eateries, lined up on both sides. I go to ' Morley's' coffee shop, to enjoy my time alone, every time I come to Kent, to see my daughter. I had a great time in Kent. Moments to cherish and to lock up in my memory box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk