Good Morning my Friends

  


October 17th 2023

Weather looking great, nice. Temperature not below zero. It is 6 C. I am not working today. My Tuesdays are off. I have other plans to fill my day slots. We always have to keep our plan B ready to switch, to make our day.

It is 8. 45, I am sitting in my eat in kitchen, having my breakfast also enjoying the view of my back garden. October is about to end. Grass is still green. 

Flowers are there too but I can't see any smile on their faces. Atmosphere looks a bit quiet. It is like wait and see situation. I think, everyone is now looking at, the days ahead. Canadian winter is so close. It will be anytime soon.

It is 9.30, I am in my room, my computer is switched on, ready to take me to the places of my choice. Ready to connect me to my loved ones, my friends and family. I love my computer, my great friend. 

I am going through Facebook messages. My daughters are at work. They call me after 12.30, my time in Toronto. They are five hours ahead in England. My eldest daughter is also there, on vacation. She will be back next week, to Edmonton. 

My sister in law, is calling me from back home. So nice of her. She is my late husband's sister. We call to connect. It is good to maintain relationships. We feel good, away from negativity. 

It is 11.15, I am getting ready for my walk. Planning to go to Tim Hortons, to enjoy my coffee. Small coffee mixed with three fourth hot water. May be today, I will get Croissant, I will see. Let's go, get ready.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk