Busy watching my shows

 

October 27th 2023

Great weather sunny and bright. Beautiful morning. It is 8.30, 15 C.  It is Friday. I am working today. Have to go to library to play Darts from 10 to 12 Noon. I take library as my work place. We have to do such things to feel good. Looks like I am not retired. Still working. 

Try to stay positive. It is the best thing to handle your day to day matters. It boosts our will power. Helps to manage our mood swing. I am getting ready to go. We have to plan things to make our day.

It is 1.15, I am in my kitchen making banana shake for my son and for my youngest grandson, he is just back from his Uni. My daughter in law, also wants. I will make for her and for myself too. 

We never have to forget our own self, to give treats. It helps our body to keep going, to coordinate with our day plans. Mind and Body, are like two in one. Body feels good, Mind will never go to the wrong track. The track of negativity. 

It is 2.30, I am in my room busy with my computer. Making some calls, watching my favorite shows. We have to get busy to enjoy our time. Don't have to wait for others to come, to help out to make our day. We are the music makers. We are in-charge of our own Domain. We have to take ownership to make plans for our days. Simple recipe to live life happily. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk