Air loaded with aroma around

 

October 7th 2023

Weather is like a roller coaster. Just couple of days ago, it was hot, feel like 25 C. I was debating for what to wear to go for my walk. Today, it is 13 C. I am searching my coat closet, trying to find my jacket for my walk. I am done with my breakfast. My son is planning to go for a drive to watch fall colors.

It is 10. 15, I am getting ready to go with him. We have to avail opportunities, to get out, to make our day. My daughter in law is on a trip, enjoying her time. Kids are sleeping. They must be awake till late night, enjoying their weekend. 

It is 10.30, I am at Colonel Danforth park. It is great here, scenic. Colors are all mixed up with green vegetations. All sort of plants, high trees, shrubs, wild flowers are also adding up beauty. Atmosphere is loaded with variety of aroma around. Air is all scented with natural fragrance.  

By the side of walkway, is small body of water, flowing all along. Trees are mixed, of variety of ages. Some very old, lying down, ready to be merged in soil. I think, they are too old, too tired, not ready to handle life matters anymore. Sometimes enough is enough. 

Park is great, path is like a road. I am walking and enjoying the scenery around. Benches are in between, on the way, to have a seat, to take rest. Someone pointed me out that there are Couple of Salmons swimming in water, at the side. I stopped to have a look. Yes there were two of them. 

It is 12 noon, I am back. Busy in kitchen, making banana shake for my grandsons. They are now awake. I will make for myself and for my son too. Life is all great. Thanks to God for keeping me mobile, to do things, to make my day, to pitch in for my family, for my household. Thank You God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk