Flowers look a bit shaky

 

October 10th 2023

It is 8.30, cold morning 6 C. It is nearly mid October, how long we be away from Canadian winter. I think, it is already late. Just have to face whatever is there. 

I am sitting in my eat in kitchen, having my breakfast, oatmeal porridge and my morning tea. Not having stir fried egg today. I skip eggs, some days. We have to watch at our age. Have to be careful with what to eat.

Deck is all wet. Must be raining early morning. Grass is green. Flowers are not in good mood, not smiling. They look a bit shaky, must be thinking about the time ahead. Real Canadian winter is not far. Trees around also look a bit nervous, not in a mood.

It is 9.30, I am in my room, beside my computer, checking the day time temperature. It will be in single digit for couple of hours. I have to decide for my walk. 

I have to make couple of calls. It is too early for that. We have to keep in mind that the person, we are calling, must be in good shape, to talk. Not too early, not too late for him. 

I am getting ready, will call later. It is 7 C now, looks windy too. I have to dress up in layers, that will be fine.

It is 11.15, I am in Dollarama, getting chocolates for my grand kids and socks for myself. I will go to Metro to get some bakery stuff, after that.

It is 12.15, I am back, loaded with goodies. Kids will be happy. I have Pizza buns, Croissants, and muffins. I got couple of  bananas too for milkshake. They will be happy. I will be happy too, putting smile on their faces. Life is all good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk