Pearls scattered around

 


October 3rd 2023

Hot sunny day. It is 8.15, early morning, 17 C, will be 25 later on. I woke up early, already done with my breakfast, with my oatmeal porridge. I am skipping stir fried egg for today. 

My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy is awake. I am busy in kitchen, making peanut butter sandwich and hot chocolate milk for his breakfast. He has to leave for his Uni. 

It is 8. 30, I am getting ready for my walk. Weather is great for now. We have to avail whatever chances, we find to make our day. Don't have to wait.

I am going to "Metro" to get Croissant and muffins. Metro  bakery is good. Kids will like that. We have to find opportunities to put smile on the faces around. 

I am walking by Whites Road. It is busy, too much traffic. It is morning time, people are leaving for work and school. So many youngsters are walking too. I think, they are going to the nearby Dunbarton High School.

Grass by the side of walkway, is lush green. Morning dew is sparkling on the grass, looks like pearls scattered around. Couple of birds are here, to enjoy their morning walk. They are busy, having chit chat with their friends. 

All colors of wild flowers, are looking great, adding up the beauty around, like cherry on top. I am glad, planned to walk early. It is cool, not so hot. I am enjoying. It is enough to make my day. Life is all good. Thank You God for keeping me mobile, letting me do things on my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk