One Step at a Time



 It is October 31st, two more months to go and the year 2023 will be done, will be history. It is 2 C, cold morning. I just woke up at 9.10, started my day late. My son and my daughter in law, planned to enjoy their vacation. They had to leave at 4.45, early morning for their 8.15 flight. I woke up, to see them off. 

It is good to share special moments of other people, specially of your loved ones. They feel good, it will enhance their happiness. We will feel good too. What goes around, comes back.

I was not able to sleep after 4.30. I switched on my TV, started watching Sports Channel. I don't watch News. So much is going on, around the world. We are not part of, to make things better for anyone. I feel bad, it is better to skip watching News.

It is 5.30, my daughters started calling me from Kent, Reading and Grimsby. They were making a group call. My son also joined from the airport. He had time for his flight to take off. We were just having chit chat, to enjoy time.

After a while, my daughters left the group, one by one. They were busy with other things to do. My son had to go to Gates for departure. I was back, to Sport channel. At 7.30, I was feeling sleepy, went to bed to take some rest. Got up at 9.10, now busy, having my breakfast. 

It is very quiet at home. My eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy, is at work. The middle one, Master Golden and the youngest, Slurpee Boy, both are sleeping. The middle one was back from airport, dropping his parents, at 7 after, must be awake for long, at night.. 

I have long day to fill up my day slots. My body is not listening, not good sleep, must be tired. I have to give her some time, to revive. I am not pushing. We have to be considerate. I am keeping myself busy, watching some shows. 

It is 11.30, enough is enough. Have to push my body to get going. I have to put my clothes in washer after that I will start getting ready to go. Today I am planning to go to "Fresh co", to get some cookies. 

I  will get the chocolate ones for kids and tea biscuits for myself. I will also get few vegetables, to cook for myself. Kids won't have it, they don't like. They are happy with chicken and beef. 

I am ready, bundled up in layers to tackle the cold. It is 3 C. I take two bags for groceries, to balance weight. "Fresh co' store is bit far. I will stop at Tim Hortons, to take break, enjoy my coffee and donut, after that, will proceedTOne  to Fresh co. We have to manage, to ease out our work load. Don't have to overdo. Divide to take one step at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk