Gold in my hair Lucky me



 October 21st 2023

Beautiful day, a bit cold and windy. Mixed sunny and cloudy morning. No rain, no snow, enough to get out, to make your day. We have to use, whatever is available. Don't have to wait. 

We never know, what will be the next. Days are passing, moments go on slipping. Same are days of our life and our age. Our health may not be the same. Enjoy with what you have. 

It is 11.30, I am getting ready for my walk. Today, planning to go to Metro, to get some bakery stuff for my grand kids. They like Pizza buns and Croissant from there. Metro bakery is good. 

I will go to Dollarama store too, to get some chocolates for them. I keep it in my room. They come to grab what they like. I get mix brands, of their choice. KitKat, Smarties, Aero and some other types, like black and white chocolates.

I am at Metro, got bakery things, getting some strawberries too. It looks fresh. I will make shake for kids. It is good to put smile on the faces around.

I am done with my shopping, walking back home. Trees are showering Gold leaves, couple of these are stuck in my hair. I feel great. I am rich. Lucky me. It is windy, gusts around 50 Km. I am holding two bags of groceries. It will help to keep my balance. I am all set. No worries.

Weather is great. I am enjoying my walk. Life is all good. I will be home in about 15 minutes. Kids must be sleeping. It is weekend. They enjoy their time, awake till late night. It is 1.15, I am home. 

My son and my daughter in law are not home. My grand kids are sleeping. I will make banana strawberry shake for myself, will enjoy my time alone slot. Life is good. Thank You God for watching over me, keeping me mobile, to do things on my own. Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk