I am still in the Rink

 

Beautiful day. Great morning. It is 10.30, 11 C, not so windy, gusts around 35 km. Perfect for getting out, to go for a walk. I am debating between going to Tim Hortons or going to Metro side. 

My grandson, the middle one, Master Golden, is just awake, I will go to Metro to get Pizza buns for him. I checked the chocolate bag, in my room. Just couples of chocolates are there. There has to be a fresh lot, to fill it up. 

Things are now decided. Nothing to debate. I am getting ready to go to Metro and Dollarama store, to get bakery stuff and chocolates. I think, God helped me out, giving signals to sort out my plans. Giving me homework, to be done. 

I don't have to worry about, where to go. It is decided. Nothing to do, is the worst option. We have our set schedules, while we are at work or at our school time. At our age, after retirement, we have to think to get busy with things, to fill out our day slots.

Things to do for our family, is one of the great option. It boosts our will power. We feel elevated. It gives a great feeling, like we are still in the 'Rink', not retired anymore. 

It keeps our mind and body in order, helps to controls our mood swings. Try to pitch in, to contribute. Do things for the household, you live in. It will be good for your health and mental well being. It will help to streamline harmony in the family, will spread happiness in the household. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk