I am at my next station

 


September 1st 2023

Cloudy morning, raining, of and on, for the last couple of days. It is 8.30, 15 C, I am going downstairs for breakfast. I am at Rochester, Kent, with my another daughter, came here from my youngest daughter's place, Reading, on 30th of August.

Rochester is a beautiful place with a very different scenario, comparing to Reading. Reading looks to me like a city of flowers, with green all around, scenic. Rochester is a city of Castle and Cathedral, a tourist place. 

I love to walk around on it's High Street. At one end of the street, is Cathedral, second oldest after Canterbury. Next to Cathedral, is Castle, a beautiful piece of Art and architecture. 

At the other end of Hi street, are many places to tour around, to enjoy. Art gallery, Museum in 17th century old building, "Six poor Travellers House". So much to see and enjoy in a beautiful historic and peaceful atmosphere. Rochester is very different, scenic and historic. I will enjoy all that.

Yesterday, went to see my niece, in Dulwich. it is one hour away from my daughter's place, Rochester. Me and my daughter enjoyed our time, had lunch, were back home around four pm. Today I am planning to go to Hi Street. 

My daughter is going to Strood, to get groceries. I will go with her. It is five minutes drive away. Iceland is a popular store for cut price household  groceries and other essentials. Sainsbury, Asda, Tesco, so many stores for groceries.  

I have to go, my daughter is calling me from downstairs, to have breakfast. She has small beautiful backyard with flower pots around. Two seated swing, is at the side, with adjustable canopy. I am enjoying my breakfast, sitting on the swing. Red roses are giving me smile. Sun is just awake, peeping out of it's grey blanket. Beautiful day. Great moments to enjoy, to cherish.

See you later. Have a great day. Please have patience and keep smiling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk