I am at Rochester Hi Street

  

August 5th 2023

Beautiful sunny morning. It was raining for couple of days, Me and my daughter were busy with, going to indoor places, visiting relatives and shopping Malls. 

London has mostly shopping Plazas, with scattered big stores and eateries. For the last, I think two decades, we now see lots of indoor big shopping malls too. 

Yesterday went to, "Blue Water Mall", thirty minutes drive from my daughter's place, Rochester.  It is big and scenic. You can shop inside and also enjoy the scenery, sitting on the benches, all around. Lake view outside is beautiful. My daughter was busy shopping with her husband. I was walking around. We don't need anything at our age. I enjoy, walking in Flowers and bakery isles. 

Today, It is bright and sunny, I am walking on Hi Street. Parking is not easy here. Rochester is a tourist city, with Castle and historic Church. My daughter luckily, got one in the parking lot. It is a paid one, we can not get space even in the paid parking areas. She paid, 1.70 pound for an hour.

It is 11.30, I am sitting in, "Morley's". It is very old Bakery, founded in 1908. They have variety of  stuff, all baked from scratch, fresh and tasty. Me and my daughter are enjoying Cranberry muffin and Petties with tea in china cup. Small tables with wooden chairs around, in the Cafe area. Small flower vases in the center, arranged nicely on each table. Nice place, to have tea and enjoy.

I am enjoying the view of the outside too, looking through the big full size glass windows. To be with my daughter, enjoying scenic atmosphere, sitting comfortably, having tea and delicious snacks, what else I need. Nothing. Enough to make my day. Life is great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk