Feel like lucky Mom

  

22nd August 2023

Bright sunny beautiful morning, 20 C right now. It is 9.30, I am enjoying my breakfast, sitting in the small eat in kitchen at my daughter's place. It is at the right side of her kitchen. Small round table, three steel silver chairs with round wooden base, around.

I am enjoying view of the garden, through large glass panels. Garden is small, not as big as we have in Canada, still very beautiful. Two Blackish red roses are smiling in a large flower pot. Beautiful small plants, in flower bed, at the side, are loaded with deep orange color flowers, so eye catching. 

In England, land is not much, like in America and Canada, so things, I mean houses are sort of compact. Very different landscape. Every land is unique, has it's own identity, it's own beauty. Palm trees, at the right of the garden, looking great. Bonsai trees are, beside the back wall of the garden. All looks picture perfect. My daughter cares very much, works hard to maintain her garden. 

Grimsby is a small city. It has just one Mall, "Freshney". Next to mall, is small train station with overhead bridge and three platforms. Station is not at walking distance from my daughter's place. It is my favorite spot, very quite place. I like to go there, to enjoy my quite time.

yesterday my daughter dropped me at the station, while going to pick her glasses from  Freshney. I enjoyed my time there, sitting on one of the steel silver benches. Very few people were there. Train from platform No. 2, was leaving at that time. It was around three in the afternoon.

Cleethorpes is a tourist spot with sandy beach, very close to Grimsby, just at ten minutes drive. Me and my daughter used to enjoy there, of and on. Not for long, just for ten fifteen minutes, whenever she has time in between her busy schedule. We parents have to realize that our kids are busy with work and family of their own. We don't have to expect much. Not good to put them under pressure.

I am enjoying my time, going with daughter for groceries, dropping her son to gym, picking him up. Sitting next to her, while she drives for all sort of things, working on her day to day matters, I feel like a lucky Mom. Moments to cherish later on, when I will be back in Canada. I can open up my memory box to enjoy, to make my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk