Time to be back to Canada

 

August 25th 2023

Mixed sunny cloudy morning. It is 8.15 my daughter has to go for some appointment at 945. I will go with her. She will drop me at Grimsby station, at my favorite spot. I will enjoy my quiet time, sitting on steel benches at the station. Freshney mall is just at ten minutes walking distance. I will go there too, to walk around, to enjoy.

It is 9.45, I am at station. Small train with three coaches, is about to leave from platform No 2. Not many people here. I will go to overhead bridge after sometime. That is also one of my favorite hobby. We have to do all these sort of things to have a feel of small towns. We miss all that, living in big cities.

Last night, my daughter invited couple of families, to have dinner together. Grimsby is a small town, not much commuting. People have enough time to socialize. Small towns usually have close knit society. I think, it is a blessing, in this era of online working and zoom meetings. People are getting more isolated, having minimum contacts. Not interested in socialization.

Some of my daughter's friends invited me to have dinner at their home. I have to go tonight. My two daughters, from Reading and Kent, are also coming to Grimsby, to be with their sister and also to pick me up for back to London. My trip to England, is about to be done. Just about a week is left. Now time, to go, back to Canada.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk