Leaving for my next station



 It is mixed cloudy sunny morning, rain just stopped. I am done with my breakfast, enjoying tea outside, in my daughter's back garden. I like the grey two seated swing. It is still wet, not much water on the seat. Thanks to the canopy on top. I will wipe out water and will enjoy, sitting there. 

Perfect morning, not too hot. Today is the last day for me in Kent. I will be leaving tomorrow morning, to the next station Grimsby, to my another daughter's place. She will be coming back tonight, from Switzerland, after enjoying one week holidays with her husband. Schools are closed here till 4th of September.

Yesterday, I went to roam around the Kent Hi Street, one more time. My daughter is not well, having back ache. I missed her company, sitting in, " Morley Cafe", having tea alone. She was insisting to come with me. I told her to skip. 

It is not a good idea to push yourself. Health is priority. We already enjoyed our time together, sitting in the Cafe, couple of days ago. She is planning to join me in Grimsby, after a week. We will enjoy our time over there.

I will leave Kent, early morning to Stratford, to my grand daughter's place. From there, will go with my another daughter, the middle one, to her place Grimsby. Kent to Stratford, will take one hour. From there to Grimsby, will be four hours. Total five hours drive. Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. Tiring too. 

In London, you can not predict the exact travel time. Sometimes, Motorway is too slow, might take extra couple of hours. You never know, all depends on the traffic. People try to travel at, off peak hours, to cut down traffic flow, still doesn't work. Let's see, what will be for me tomorrow.

I will pack my things, try to keep my suitcase ready, to leave early. Hope things will be fine, won't take extra hours, stuck in the traffic. I will be couple of more weeks in travel. Please keep me in your Prayers. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk