From Rochester to Finchley

 


August 8th 2023

Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning. Sun is not fully awake, still dozing off inside his light grey blanket. Yesterday my youngest daughter came from Reading to Rochester, to join me and her sister. It was two hours drive. She was tired, after taking a break, we went to "Creams Cafe " to enjoy time together. 

It is 8.15 morning, looks very quiet, I think, my daughters are still sleeping. They were up till late night. Kids left for work. My daughter will leave today, anytime after lunch, will go back to Reading. I am planning to go to see my childhood Grade five friend. She moved to Netherland to her elder daughter. She has two daughters. Her younger one lives here at Regent Street, in downtown London. 

My friend is here, with her daughter for couple of weeks. I will go to her place, will stay overnight. Great moments to cherish. She is looking forward for that, me too. 

My son -in- law will drop me at "Dulich", on the way to his work. I will take Bus # 3 from there to Victoria Station. From Victoria, Bus # 113 or # 13 to Finchley Road, to my friend's place. I will be back to my daughter, tomorrow afternoon. 

From Rochester to Dulich, will take fifty to fifty minutes. Dulich to Victoria, will be twenty five minutes, from Victoria to Finchley, will be forty to fifty minutes. 

I will start my journey after rush hours. Fares are not cheap here in London. It go on rising every time. Let me see how much, it will be today. Train ticket from Rochester to Victoria, one way, is eighteen Pounds. 

Tomorrow, I will be back from Finchley, back to Rochester. My daughter is planning to come to Victoria Station, to join me there. We will roam around, go to Tames, Trafalgar, Piccadilly. Hope weather will be fine. Mother and daughter, great moments to cherish. Thanks to God for keeping me mobile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk