Tables outside at Tim Hortons

 

15th April 2023

Beautiful weather 23 C, sunny, bright morning. It is weekend, kids are sleeping, enjoying their time. They must be awake till late night. My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy is at Uni, having his exams from 9 am to 12 Noon. Uni has it's own time table. Exams early morning, never thought of that. Anyway.

It is very quiet in my neighborhood. Cars standing on driveways, waiting for orders to move. Whites Road is also not so busy. I can't hear much traffic. My house is at the end, by the side of the road. I can figure out about the traffic flow. Weather is great, people must be getting ready to get out, for lake and trails to enjoy their time.

Summer is short for we Canadians. We don't want to miss any time. Have to value every moment, to make use of it. I noticed at Tim Hortons, they arranged extra tables outside. We seniors take advantage of that. Not many of us go to trails and lakes. Every stage of life, has it's own beauty. Age for we seniors, is time to relax, to sit down and enjoy. Not to rush. We can enjoy in so many other ways so why to take extra pressure. 

Inner peace is everything. Happiness, we can get from everywhere. Don't have to worry about, to go and search. Just relax. Try not to make other people's life difficult. Don't interfere into others personal matters. Focus on your own self. Believe me, this is happiness. Enjoy the Nature around. Moments keep on slipping from our hands. It won't be coming back. What is gone, is gone. Value the moment and try to make use of that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk