Skeleton Trees are back to Life

 


21st April 2023

Beautiful day, great morning, 13 C, like summer for we Canadians. It is 11. 45, I am getting ready for my walk. No gloves, no woolen stole, just wearing my light jacket and underneath my favorite maroon sweater. This sweater, I got from my sister in law, years ago, while she was back from her trip from England. She got for me from Marks Spencer, my favorite store.

You buy things of your choice from your pocket, all the times. still gifts are special, not the same. Reminds you of your loved ones, who try to keep you in their thoughts. You start feeling that you are special. Someone is thinking about you. 

I am all set for my walk. Today I will go to Tim Hortons. Day before, I walked to "Dollarama" and "Metro", got chocolates and bakery stuff for my grand kids and for myself. We always have to remember our own self. Try to give treat to feel good. 

It boosts your attitude, elevates your mood. Helps us to get ready to tackle things to make our day. Any treat can do that. Go buy tea / coffee for yourself. Go shopping, even to get groceries of your choice, can make a difference. Water your plants. Anything you like to do for yourself. No pressure. Just anything.

Today, I am going to Tim Hortons, to the other direction of Metro, to change the scenery for myself. Try to find things to add up joy and excitement, to make your day in a better way.

We have to plan beforehand, how to make full use of our twenty four hours. This is a beautiful gift from God Almighty, we get every morning. Value it, be happy and enjoy that. Don't wait for the next time. Try to do whatever you can keeping track of your health and safety. 

Things change quickly. Future, we don't know. God forbid, our health might not be the same. Things can happen any time, at any age. Past is done. We can not change. Present moment is everything. 

I am walking by the Whites Road. It is a beautiful view around. Skeleton trees are back to life. Birds are enjoying their walk, having chit chats. I think, couple of them saying Hi to me too. So nice of them. They are already back from the South. 

It is 12.45, I am at Tim Hortons, enjoying my time alone slot, my small coffee with three creams, one sugar. I asked them to mix three fourth of hot water into one fourth of my coffee. It is perfect for me. I am not a coffee person and also at our age, we have to make adjustments with our diets too. Just try to be realistic. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk