I Love my Computer

 


April 11th 2023

Great day. Beautiful weather. It is 18 C amazing. Sun is shining in full bloom. Just yesterday, I walked with my warm long coat, gloves and stole. Today, it is a total different scenario. I am with my light jacket, no zip up. No gloves, I think for couple of months. Nature is amazing, always giving us surprises to make our day. 

It is Tuesday, everyone left for work. My son is busy with his online work and meetings. My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy is sleeping, enjoying his time. He has break from his Uni, will have exams next week. I am all set, ready for my walk.

Grass looking great, lush green, on my front garden. Magnolia tree, on the left, started budding. It is the first one to start celebrating Spring. Red wooden bench on the side, is shining under the sun. Basket ball net is standing by the corner of the side walk, waiting for kids. They will be around, in the afternoon to make their day.

Couple of birds are having chit chat, enjoying the weather. They are back from South of the Border. Things change so quick, same is with our life. Every stage of our cycle of life, enters into a new phase. Childhood to Youth to Adulthood to Mid life and finally, we become Seniors.

I take our old age as our Golden Era. No more burden of work and pressure of raising our kids. We are out of our responsibilities. All done. Now it is time for our own self. We can plan our own way. Time for our Dreams to come true, to make all that happen, now. So many options. So many opportunities are waiting for us. Get busy with anything. 

Gardening, get some pots to fill it up, to let them flourish. 

Start reading your favorite author's books. Browse magazines of your choice.

Go to lake / Beach, to have a seat to watch the scenic view. 

Go to gardens / parks, to enjoy the Green and to do bird watching. 

Find some Recipes to enjoy time in your kitchen.

We can pick and choose. No time pressure.

I enjoy my walks and my kitchen and of course, computer is my real friend. Always ready to take me to the places of my choice. Ready to connect me to my loved ones. It provides me time to engage with games and Shows of my choice. Scrabble and Card games to give me break. I enjoy all that. Life is good. 


Retirees Friends, I am worried about the Hijab Lady and his temple people friends. These are their mourning days. Please don't make it difficult for them. Don't spy on their privacy. We have to respect everyone's Thoughts, Religion and try not to hurt their sentiments. Thanks.

Please everyone try to have patience. Read my Blogs, maintaining peace and harmony in the Group. Thanks.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk