Fries and Donut to balance things out

 


25th April 2023

It is cold today. Weather is like a roller coaster nowadays. Every day comes with a different scenario. Yesterday, I was wearing light jacket, while going to wok, to library, for playing Darts. Today, while getting ready for my walk, I was debating, how much to wear, to balance 4 C. 

I am all bundled up, wearing my long warm coat, underneath, my black sweater, I got from one of my grandsons, years back, in Grimsby. I was in England, vising my daughters. 

It is great, when kids give you something, anything. It elevates your feelings, your emotions, surprises you that they are not sick of us. I think, generation gap doesn't mean anything, if love is there, nothing comes in between.

We have to keep in mind that nothing works one sided. We need investments, have to put deposits, to withdraw. Same is with, "Love". It is 11.30, some days, our body is not fully awake, not ready to cooperate with our day plans. We have give a push, not too hard. 

I will go to Tim Hortons to give some treat to my body, to make her happy. I think, it will work, like "Carrot and stick". I have so much to do today. I checked my calendar. I have to do my hair wash. Make calls and have to be busy in kitchen, will make something to put on the dinner table for my family. 

It gives you happiness, elevates your mood and will power. Gives you feeling that you are still part of family. Pitching in to put smile on the faces of your loved ones. You are still in the "Rink". Not retired anymore. 

Today is my husband's death anniversary. He was only thirty eight, had to go. We can't say "No" to His calls. Everyone has to go, just waiting for calls. My sister in law is calling me. I am walking, will call her later. She must be thinking that, I will be feeling low on this day. Thinking about my old times, the days, I spent with my husband. 

We have to accept the reality. I am at Tim Hortons, ordered extra things. Small Fries from "Wendy's ", small coffee and Maple dip Donut, from Tim Hortons. We have to counter our emotions, our feelings, to balance things out. 

I know, I can't finish all that. I will have couple of fries, that will be enough for me. Take rest of the fries and Donut, home, will give to my youngest grandson, to my Slurpee Boy. 

It is 1.15, I am going back, will be home by 1.30, to start my day. Have to do a lot. First of all, have shower, do hair wash, after that, will make calls. We have to answer back. Calls are sort of blessings, give you feeling that you are not alone. You have people around, to keep you in their thoughts. You feel lucky.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk