It is an Empty Nest

 

29th April 2023

It is a rainy cloudy morning, raining since yesterday. It is 11.15, 5 C, windy, gusts 56 km. My back garden is looking great. Deck is all washed, neat and clean. Grass is lush green. Rain water is drizzling from up and above. What a scenic view to enjoy. Amazing.

My son is planning to go for his hair cut. I am getting ready to go with him. He will drop me at Pickering Town Centre. It is on the way. Two of my grand kids, my youngest, Slurpee Boy and the middle one, Master Golden, left for Houston this morning, with their Mom. They will be back after a week, their Mom will stay for one more week. For now, it is an empty nest.

It is 12.15, I am at Town Centre. We have to avail every chance available, to get out, to change the scenery, to make our day. We don't have to wait. I am at food court. It is a festive atmosphere around. I am busy writing my Blog. It is like talking to my Readers Family, for me. 

It is 12.45, my son is here. We will get something to eat, before going home. There are so many Eateries around. I will leave to him, to pick and choose for what to eat. I think, at our age, this is not important, "what to eat". It is important to enjoy with our kids, with our loved ones. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk