Open Letter to my Dear Readers



Dear Readers

Happy Easter

to all my friends who celebrate


It is a long time, I received comments from you people. I think, it is because of Glitch, anyway you all, are in my thoughts. I remember everyone of you. Keep that in mind.


My "Smile Corner" friend, hope things are fine at your place. Please don't open your store on close holidays. We have to respect the Directives. Wish all my friends in Ireland, a very Happy Easter. 


My friend Karen, miss your comment. Please keep me in your thoughts. Thanks


My friend "N" Please don't stop reading my Blogs. You matter a lot to me. Please keep that in mind. Thanks. Love you. 


My Dear Reader, who was doing 2 Jobs. I hope, you are still doing 2 jobs. I wish you all the best and request to listen to my friend, your Supervisor. Please try not to criticize your team workers. Don't talk about my Blogs. Don't take time off to pray for me. Stay calm and focus on your work. Stay away from the job worker 2, the wicked one. Listen to happy worker. You are my friend. Hope you will follow my request.


Dear Happy Reader, please don't talk about your mother in law. Have patience. Patience is virtue, always wins and solves problems. It is the key to spread peace and happiness at all places, especially in households.


My Retiree Friends, hope you all, be doing fine. Reading my Blogs in an atmosphere of peace and harmony. Hope so. I am worried about my friend, the Hijab lady and her temple people. This is special month for her and her people. I request the Retired Priest and his friends, please not to make this period difficult for them. Please don't spy for them. Leave them alone. we have to respect everyone's Faith and Religion. 

Please try not to talk about Religion and Politics. This is everybody's personal. No one has to interfere in that. None of our business. Please have patience. We have to focus on our own selves. Please please stay away, and respect others privacy. Thanks.


Dear Students, my Friends, our Future. You people are always in my thoughts. I love all of you my friends, very much. Trust me. Please try to have patience. Listen to your teachers. You people may be facing some problems for now. "This Too Shall Pass". Keep that in mind. Please say Hi to my friends, Dean, George, Lucy and my friend, the Chancellor. Thanks.


Dear Hannah and my friend Niklas, hope Father is doing fine, not making your lives difficult. I hope, Rick is taking care of you guys. I always pray for you people. Love you. 


Dear Dave and Linda. I miss your comments. Please keep reading my Blogs. Thanks.

Keith Walker my friend, how are things. You people are always in my thoughts. Miss your comments.


Boris Dear, please keep reading my Blogs. Don't get comments, I thinks because of glitch. Hope you are doing fine. 


Plunker, Batman, Brenda, Jasmeet, my Smile Addict friend, Karen, Jimmy, Tiara, Cleo, Newbie. Thanks everyone of you. Please forgive me if, I am missing some of my friends names. To err is human. I hope you people will understand.


My special thanks to all my multicultural Friends. Thanks for reading my Blogs. I love you, my friends from the bottom of my heart. Can't pay you back, my dear friends. Love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk