I was in Edmonton

  


April 8th 2023

Beautiful sunny morning. Sun is shining up and above in full bloom. It is 4 C, we still need coats and jackets to get out. It is 12.15, I am sitting in food court at Costco. My son has to go for oil change in his Red Buick. 

I am thinking about my time in Edmonton, it was end of February, just couple of weeks back. I was at Costco, met someone, a nice lady, who shared seat with me in the food court. We became friend in no time. Exchanged our Email addresses and Cell phone numbers.

I believe, we all are members of the same Human family, creatures of the same God. We all obey His Directives in our own way. It doesn't matter. That is all personal. No one's business. We have to leave everyone alone, to do whatever they want. How they enjoy their time and also to let them talk to Almighty in their own way. 

This is all between Him and them. We are no one to interfere. He won't like that. We have to focus on our own self, that's more than enough to do. Just relax, be happy, spread happiness and try to put smile on the faces around. 

That's enough to make our day and key to happy living. What we give comes back to us. Keep that in mind. Life is a gift from God. Don't spoil that.


Dear Retirees my friends, I am worried about the Hijab Lady and his people. It is their special time. These couple of days are like their Easter. I request the Retired Priest and his friends, Please don't spy on them. It is not nice to intrude into others privacy. Religion is too personal. Hope you people will understand and respect everyone's sentiments. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk