Like Cherry on Top



 18th April 2023

Beautiful sunny cold morning. Yes it is cold, 3 C below zero. Wind gusts around 40km. Just couple of days ago, I was walking with no jacket, no gloves. Now it is quite a different scenario. I am all dressed up in layers. Full sleeves black sweater is underneath my long warm coat. 

This sweater, I got from one of my grandsons, years back, while I was in Grimsby. At that time, I was in England, visiting my daughters. It is like a souvenir, reminds me of him and the moments, I spent with my loved ones, in England. Time flies, special moments are always with you, safe and sound, locked up in your memory box. 

I am bundled up, with sweater and coat, also wearing gloves and stole. One of my niece brought this Stole for me, from back home. Coffee, charcoal black and cream, nice color combination. 

My another niece, also came from Chicago for the weekend. I with my son, picked her up from airport. She gave me a beautiful Bouquet. It is like cherry on top. Two gifts same day. Gifts are symbol of love and sentiments. Spread happiness and put smile on your face. You give or receive, doesn't matter. 

We had dinner together. It is always great to enjoy with your loved ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk