My Wisdom tooth is gone



 January 13th 2023

It is 6.30 in the morning. I am awake, not out of my bed yet. It is a total changed atmosphere outside. Snow all around. Yesterday was rain, now this. Skeleton trees are looking beautiful with silver linings and white cottony flowers. Bushes around, dusted with white powder, are looking greatBlack Lexus and Red Morrison, on my Driveway, are covered under white blanket. 

The lush green grass on my front garden is nicely covered with white sheet. Red wooden bench on the left of the garden, is partly under snow. This is all so beautiful, so scenic. Like a piece of virgin land. Untouched beauty. Amazing. Every season is unique with it's own beauty. No doubt in that. 

God is Great, keeps on showering His blessings, all year round, on all of His creatures, Big and Small. Just a "Thank You", is not enough. We can't pay Him back. Never ever. I think, spreading happiness and putting smile on the faces of His creatures, around, will make Him happy. I will try to do that, may be able, to be in His good books. May be. I will keep on trying that. 

I have my Dentist appointment at 9.15. Let's see, what will be coming for me today. I already have lost couple of my teeth so Dentist appointment is always a big question mark for me. Don't know, what will be there, waiting for me. Let's hope for the good. Try to think positive and all will go well. Nothing is end of the world anyway. 

It is 7.45, I am done with my breakfast, getting ready to go for my appointment. Today is Friday, I will miss my Darts. It is 8.45, I am all set, ready to go. Need your prayers. Talk to you later my friends. Hope all will be well with you guys. Have patience. Respect everyone's privacy. Don't try to intrude into others personal territory. Please try to focus on your own self. Enjoy and let enjoy others too. Thanks. Life will be all good. Trust me. 

It is 10.15, my dental check up is done. My wisdom tooth is gone. No more "Wise", anymore. Please keep it to yourself. Don't tell anyone else. Thanks. Have a great day. I will use straw to enjoy some liquid stuff, to make my day. Things happen. Just face it. Nothing is a big deal. Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk