Skeleton Trees no more Shaky

 


It was raining for couple of days, stopped early morning. Sun is out, to make our day brighter. Beautiful morning. Sky is clear Blue with milky white spaces. It looks like a water color masterpiece. Thanks to rain, grass is lush green. Red wooden bench is shining, washed, nice and clean. Skeleton trees look settled for a while, not shaky anymore. I think, for now, they are not worried about the days ahead.

Weather will be unpredictable from now on, till February. Snow be any time soon. We know that. For now, enjoying, whatever is there. Not good to spoil moments in hand. We have to make our day with what is available.

My back still the same. Nothing to complain about. What you expect with more than three quarter of a century old machinery. I am using heating pad and hand massager. It is helping me out, to some extent. In the morning, I was at work, to play Darts. I checked my table calendar. It is time to change and wash my bed sheets. 

It is 12.30, I am back from work, busy in my kitchen, making Banana Blueberry shake for myself and for my son. Make tea after having shower. My towels and bed sheets are in washer, will be done in about an hour. Have to call my daughters. We have to manages, family is important too. I will put bed sheets and towels, in Dryer, later.

Yesterday, I was with my brother's family. His daughter invited us to have dinner together. You feel good to connect with your loved ones.

I feel lucky, while doing things on my own. It looks to me, like I have accomplished something. I feel elevated. It is great that God Almighty is looking after me, keeping me mobile to carry on my, " Things to do ". I don't deserve that. He is so kind. I love You Dear God from bottom of my heart. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk