I Like My Doctor



  January 17th 2023

It is cloudy foggy morning. Weather is not so cold, 4C below zero. It is 8.15, I am going downstairs to my kitchen, to make my breakfast. Everyone gone to work and school. My son is busy with his computer, working online. It is Tuesday, I am not working today. I missed on Friday too due to my Dentist appointment. 

Before having breakfast, I use to take a tea spoon of honey in half a cup of warm water. Now making oatmeal porridge, stir fry egg, to have with a sip of orange juice and my morning cup of tea. We have to start our day with a very positive attitude. I have to check my table calendar for my things to do list.

Yesterday was very busy for me. I did four loads of laundry. I washed my comforter, my light Blanket, Bedsheets and towels and my daily clothing. I had Doctor's appointment too, for my leg pain. I like my doctor. He doesn't prescribe medicines. I think he knows that, I don't like to take medicines. He told me to continue Calcium and Vitamin D. My leg pain is due to Arthritis. Last night, I made stir fried vegetables, to put on the dinner table for my family. Baked Chicken was in the fridge, kids will enjoy that.

We feel good, to contribute in our household. Making banana shakes for my son and for myself, is my every day routine. Whenever my Grandsons are there, I make for them too. My eldest one, the Lucky Guy and my youngest, the Slurpee Boy, like it very much. It is a unique feel, to put smile on the faces around, specially the people you live with, your loved ones.

Try to chalk out your day plan, filling the columns with variety of, " things to do", to enjoy the feel and flavor of everything. It gives inner peace, to make your day. Trust me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk