I changed my Calendar



January 03, 2023

We are in New Year, things still, look same to me. I think just calendar is changed. Day is same bright and beautiful. Sun is not fully awake. This is start of January, we can have snow any time soon. It was already there couple of days back. I think, taking a break. Skeleton trees are shaky, they expect anything can happen. Summer is not around the corner. Grass is green, not many brown patches, in between. Thanks to the rain for the last couple of days. Weather is great. Not so cold, 2 C. It is like summer for we Canadians.

It is Tuesday, Yellow and brown Garbage truck is outside, picking bins to empty out. So nice of front line workers, to streamline our day to day working. We depend on them, can't go without their support. Thank you dear friends. I highly appreciate and salute you guys.

Yesterday my back was in bad shape. I was doing my things very slowly, was difficult to stand up after sitting down. Had to use heating pad and hand massager often. I checked my table calendar. My hair color and my laundry, all due for today. I was not sure, I will be able to do all tat, the next day. 

Thanks to God Almighty, I am much better today. My hair color is done. Laundry in Dryer. Talking to my daughter, the middle one, she was going back home. Her school was done. It is already evening at her place, Grimbsy. She is five hours ahead of my time in Toronto. She was insisting me for not to go to Darts tomorrow. 

I think, we have to take one day at a time. Make decisions for things, we have to do for now. Make plans for days ahead, that will always be good. Don't get panicky for that. Don't have take stress for the things, not to be done now. We don't know, what will be tomorrow for us. How will be things, how can be managed at that time. Have patience. Try to be relaxed, my friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk