My Amazing Tour Guide



 January 27th 2023

Weather is like a roller coaster. Two days back Skeleton trees were out of the icing and white flowers. Grass of my garden, was all green with just couple of the white stuff patches. Now lots of snow is all around. Trees are loaded with thick icing and white cottony flowers. Grass is covered under thick white sheet.

Black Lexus, Red Buick and white Infinity, all are loaded with snow. looking great, with thick white sheet on their top. My driveway is also covered under white blanket. So much work to do, for my son. He is busy with shovel, trying to clear off, whatever he can. It is Friday, I have to go to work. Kids are about to leave for work and school. 

It is 8.30, I am in my room, getting ready to go. I am checking my closet, to pick my top. There are many tops, in hanger. The one, with Grey and light Pink, small flowers, I picked for today. This is the gift from my daughter, the middle one. She bought it for me, at Louth. 

Louth is about an hour away from Grimsby. It is very small town, with narrow pathways and small old style Departmental stores. I still remember very small "Marks Spencer" and other name Brand stores. We got Fish and Chips from one small shop, with no sitting space. We enjoyed that, sitting on the bench, outside.

My Mind is taking me away, distracting me, while I am trying to get ready. I take, " Mind", like a powerhouse, dictating our body, all the times, to do things. Now I realize. Mind is very complex piece of our body machinery. 

He tries to use, "Carrot and Stick" formula, to make us get going. Tries to uplift, our Mood, at the time, we are feeling down. He uses tricks to give colors to our daily routine life. Sometimes distracts, sometimes pushes, to make things happen. Now I realize, he acts like a "Tour Guide" too. Takes us to the places, we were at, years back. Sometimes, acts, like a "Facilitator",  arranges "Meetings" with our loved ones. 

I am still trying to find out the "Role" of our Mind. I can't figure it out. I am confused.

Our Mind has so many Faces. It behaves like a complete "Personality". Very intelligent one. He knows what to do and when is the right time to act, to make our body to go in the direction, he wants to. Our Mind has complete command. Authority on, our "Body", Thoughts, and our "Mood". Our "Day Plans", are also total under control of our "Mind". Our "Mind" is very powerful, beyond our control. It can only be controlled by our Almighty. I leave it to Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk