Booked My Flight to Edmonton

 


January 10th 2023

It is a mixed cloudy sunny morning, 2 C below zero. Not so cold. We take it like good weather, here in Toronto. No rain, no snow. Looks like calm quiet atmosphere. Today is Garbage pick up day, in our neighborhood. All Blue Green and Grey bins, are lined up on driveways, outside. Grey one is for garbage, which is to be picked up, on alternate weeks, while other bins, picked up every Tuesday. Blue ones, are for paper and glass. Green bin is for Kitchen stuff. 

I was working yesterday, usually I don't go to work, to play Darts on Mondays. My daughter in law has to go to work in person, on Mondays and Tuesdays, so we don't have car at home. It doesn't look nice to call my friend, for ride so I skip on Mondays. She knows about the car issue, she messaged me to have a ride. So nice of her.

Yesterday I booked my flight for Edmonton. It is by the end of next month. My back is much better, thanks to my heating pad. Now my right leg is giving me hard time. At our age, when we get up in the morning, we find something new, to tackle. Any of our body parts, starts complaining, in it's own way. We have to face and try to deal with that. This is life. Old age is one of the stage of our life. We have to mange. Take it like any other stage of life. Nothing to complain about.

My eldest daughter is to be married on 25th of February. I am happy for her. She has two sons. Eldest one, is in States, done with her medical studies, last year. Her younger one, is in third year Uni. It is not easy to manage things alone. She was doing that for years. Things now, are going to be changed. Hope she will be blessed with all the happiness in her life, in years to come. Ameen.

I have to be there to share her special moments. Edmonton is four and half hour  away, still flights take whole day. Have to be at the airport before time. Home to home takes much longer. Weather will also be tough over there, in February. Might be 40 C below zero. Let's see. Nothing is total plus. She will be happy to see me. I will be happy too. That is the big plus. My son is also going with me, that is a plus too. Nothing to complain. I am happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk