We the Music Makers

 


January 20th 2023

Beautiful weather. Rain was in the morning, just stopped. My Deck is looking great, nice and clean. Grass is green with some light yellow patches in between. It is 8.15, I am in my kitchen, busy making my breakfast. Have to go to work today at 9.30. I co-ordinate my timings with my son's schedule. Not nice to disturb his meetings and work. I know, he is doing his best to make my day.

We don't have to push our kids. They are already busy with work and family of their own. We have to understand that. They are our kids and will always be. No matter what. Blood is blood. Have confidence. Trust your kids. We have to admire and appreciate for whatever they can do for we parents. 

Please try to avoid making complaints. No one likes whining. It is a very negative behavior. It imparts negativity all around. People start avoiding our company. Start keeping distance. We start losing our loved ones. No one likes to be part of any pessimistic atmosphere. Not their fault.

Our attitude is key. It is very powerful. Positive attitude is like an ambassador of peace, harmony and happiness. It acts like a magnet. People like to be around you, to enjoy your company and to make their own day. Negative attitude acts like a disease, very infectious one, pollutes the entire atmosphere around. No one likes to get close. Everyone tries to keep away, to avoid the disease of  negativity. No one ready to spoil their day. No one. 

We are the, "Music Makers". Keep that in mind. Control your mood swings, hold your tongue. Think twice before you speak out. Have patience. Try to be compassionate. Respect everyone's emotions. Make your day and let others to make their day too. Don't be judgmental. Focus on your own self. Leave everyone alone, to let them live in their own way. Life will be all good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk