Only One has Ultimate Control

  


January 24th 2023

New year is not new any more. It is about a month old. Time flies, so is life. Days pass so quickly. Present is changing into past, in no time. Couple of days back, there was snow all around. Not any more. Weather is a bit mild so most of the snow is slipping away. I see grass underneath, out of the white sheet. Icing of skeleton trees, is gone. No more white cottony flowers. Snow is still around, not much. 

It is 11.25, 2 C, feeling like 5 C below zero. I am done with my breakfast. Done with my hair color. My bedsheets and towels, load is in washer. I did one load of my laundry yesterday. It is good to break up your workings, always become easy to handle. We all have twenty four hours at our credit. Have to manage things around, to ease out our work load and our pressure.

At our age, we have to sort out things beforehand. One thing at a time. Not much pressure to handle. Try to manage, to do things, keeping track of your health and safety. Sometimes, we can not do much physical work. Give yourself break in between. Try to manage. Don't have to quit. We have to do things on our own as long as we are able to do that. This will keep our body parts mobile and in working. " We lose what we don't use". Keep that in mind. Avoid to be a couch potato. Not healthy.

Yesterday I visited my younger brother, to see him off. He is leaving to back home, with his wife, for couple of months. His health is deteriorating. He is very active. Goes for daily walks, tries to do things on his own, while his right hand keeps on shaking badly. Sometimes things happen, you have no control. The only one, who has ultimate control, is God Almighty. Please God, keep my brother in good health. Please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk