Every Day is Not Sunday

 

It is Tuesday, hot sunny bright morning. 8.45, I am done with my breakfast, having my tea, sitting in my eat in kitchen. It is hot to go outside to enjoy my morning tea at my deck. I am still enjoying the view, looking through the big glass of my patio doors, to be part of, what is going on, in my back garden.

Trees shaking their heads, it looks windy. White butterfly, my friend, is talking to Pink Canadian Roses. Golden yellow, Purple and Red flowers, at the back, all giving color to my garden. Black Squirrel, my old friend, is busy enjoying his morning snacks on the green of my lawn. I think, he was early, already done with his exercises.

My sleep, nowadays, is like a roller coaster. One night, it is good, the other night is not the same. We have to take whatever is there. Manage things according to the circumstances. Our body is not a Robot. So many things around, take control of our body. We humans get a feel of all of our surroundings. 

Everything matters to flare up our emotions. The people we are with, the atmosphere, the Nature, the weather. Everything plays it's part, touches our inner self, to change our mood, to disrupt our routine schedule. We can not be the same person, everyday. Every day is not Sunday my Dear. Things go on changing, accordingly we have to mange. This is life.

Every day is like a new page. We go on writing to compile the story book of our life. It has to be a good one, for our kids, to read after, we leave. Life is the same for everyone. It is like a combo with sweet and sour events. It is not like a bed of roses. It is like an unpaved path with bushes around. We have to find the right track, to walk through, to move on.

Our attitude is the key, to make our life, to make our day. Have patience. Focus on your own self. Don't have to cross our limits. Respect everyone's privacy and their personal life. Mind your own business. You will lead a happy life. I believe, it is so simple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk