Looks Breezy still Hot



It is 9.30 morning, looks breezy, still hot day. Bright sunny 29 C feels like 37. I am sitting in my eat in kitchen, having my breakfast, enjoying the view of my back garden. Looks quiet over there. No birds, no squirrels. There was rain last night so Grass is green, flowers smiling on the back, in my flower bed. 

I was up late this morning. Didn't have good sleep at night. I was keeping myself busy, shunting between my bed and my computer, playing scrabble and Card games. Things start happening at our age, just take it with patience and grace. We have to adjust with the things around. I don't have to go to work. My Tuesdays are off. Getting up late was not a big deal. Now will start my day schedule. 

Workers are still at my house, painting is in progress. Downstairs still not done. Hose is in a mess. My daughter, the middle one is coming from Grimsby, on 30th of July with her husband and her youngest son, he is in high school, so free to enjoy his holidays. They will be leaving on August 26th. 

Two of her in law brothers live in Belleville, one and half hour driving distance away from my place in Pickering. One is in States, not far, five hours away from Belleville. They will be spending time with them too. I don't know how much time, I will be able to enjoy with my daughter, my son in law and with my grandson. Let's see. Always hope for the good.

My youngest daughter just called me from Reading, her school holidays already started. She told me about the wildfires erupted in many parts of London, in Croydon and Dartford. I was at these places so many times, while visiting my daughters in England. I can easily visualize these locations. 

Heat wave nowadays is everywhere, especially things are not good in Europe. Some states in America are also facing difficult time, no rains. May God help everyone out. Amen. We, in Toronto also sitting in 38 C. Thank God our AC is working. I am using my fan too on top. Sun looks shining in full bloom outside. Must be very hot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk