From Grimsby To Pearson



Beautiful day, bright sunny breezy morning. It is 9.15, I am done with my breakfast, enjoying morning tea at my deck, sitting on my favorite chair, enjoying the scenic view around. Small Red bird is calling her friend from the tree top, in front. Couple of Robins enjoying their morning walk on my garden. Grass is lush green, thanks to the rain, last night. Purple, Pink and Red flowers smiling in the flower bed, on the back. Nice view, to behold, to cherish.

It is 10.30, I am in my room, sitting beside my table. My computer is switched on. Blinds of my windows, are drawn up. I can see the view outside, can connect with my neighborhood around. It is our garbage collection day. All Grey, Blue and Green Bins, are lined up on driveways, to be picked up. Thanks to all front workers for helping us out, to make our lives easier. I salute their efforts, their dedication.

My daughter, the middle one, just called from Grimsby. She is all set for her travel to Toronto. Grimsby is at about four hours driving distance from London, still it can take couple of more hours on top. In England, you can not predict the travel time, all depends on the Motorway traffic. It can take hours to clear off. 

Her flight is on coming Saturday. She is starting her journey today from Grimsby, will take a break, stay at her sister's place, in Kent, for overnight, after that will go to her daughter's, to Stratford, to spend some time with her, to enjoy and to do some shopping too. Westfield Mall is right there, near her daughter's place. She will have couple of days before her flight, to relax. 

From Heathrow, to Pearson Airport Toronto, will take seven plus flight hours. From door to door will be around twelve hours. It is tiring, no doubt. On top, situations at airports, nowadays are messy. Not the same like before COVID time. Not smooth flow of luggage and passengers. 

Let's see how much time, it will take for her to be at my place in Pickering.  To be with me, her Mom. No pain, no gain. Nothing is total plus, my Dear. Patience is virtue, wins in all situations, all circumstances. We have to be patient. Nothing to worry about. Let the things to take it's due course, to be sorted out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk