Butterfly Talking to Red Flowers

 


Sunny bright, hot morning. I am working part time today. I have to go to library, to play Darts from 9.30 to 11.30. It is 8.15, for now I am enjoying morning tea at my Deck. My back garden is looking great. Atmosphere is loaded with an aroma of freshly cut grass. Thanks to my son. He did lawn mowing, last evening. 

Morning breeze feels pleasant. It is like cherry on top. My friend, the White Butterfly is talking to Red flowers, at the back of my garden. It is like a whisper, I can't hear anything. Must be something personal, between two of them. I have to respect their privacy. None of my business. Let them enjoy.

It is 8.30, I am in my room, getting ready to go to work. My friend will be picking me up. I will be back by, around 12 noon. Try to avail any chance available, to get out, to make our day. We have to keep ourselves busy, as much as we can, taking our health and safety into account. 

We don't have to leave any of our day slot open, otherwise negative thoughts find it's way to enter. It will poison our thoughts, lead to mood swing and ultimately, will spoil the atmosphere, we look, feel and enjoy, all around. I believe, life is the same for everyone. It all depends, how we take it. 

Our attitude is the key, to elevate our mood, to make our days. Things around start looking bleak when we are not in a mood. Our mood depends on our  attitude. To lead a happy life, just change your attitude. Things will be fine. Nothing to worry about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk