Go Deep Look Through



 It is Friday, beautiful sunny breezy morning, not so hot, 21 C. It is 8.50, I am walking on my driveway, waiting for my friend's Red SUV. I have to go to work, to play Darts. Today it will start a bit early, at 9.30. My friend will be coming to pick me up.

For now I am enjoying the scenic view of my garden and of my neighborhood. Red and Yellow flowers smiling at the front garden across. I can hear couple of birds having chit chat in Twin Towers, the two tall trees on my next door neighbor's front garden. 

Two hanging baskets, full of Red flowers giving color to my garden. Red wooden bench is shining under Magnolia tree. My friend, the Black Squirrel enjoying his morning walk. Beautiful view to behold, to enjoy, to cherish. It is 9.10, my friend is here to pick me up. I have to go. 

It is 12.15, I am back, busy in my kitchen, making banana shake for my son and for myself and also for my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy. He likes that. My eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy is just back from Tim Horton, enjoying his coffee, asking me for Scrambled eggs. I will do that after.

Spreading happiness around and putting smile on the faces of our loved ones, gives us special feel. Feel of inner peace. It is something precious, unique. We don't have to miss such moments. It flourishes our bonds, our relationships.

Nowadays, painting of our house is in progress. Whole house is in mess. It will take a while to get it, back on track. Nothing is total plus. Our house will get a new look. For now, most of things are under plastic sheets, so is our TV. We are having dinner, on our deck, enjoying the view of our back garden. There is always something positive, if we look through, deep down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk