I Have a Day Off not working Today

 

Beautiful bright morning, warm, not hot. Summer is short for we Canadians. Just couple of more weeks and it will be over. I was working today but I have taken a day off. My back giving me problem for couple of days and I have to go to one of my friend's memorial service in the evening. That is a must. I can not miss that. My friend died last week. She had cancer, suffering for long. I think God decided what was good for her. 

Last night my sleep was not good. It happens at our age. What you expect with more than half a century old machinery. This is like our old age saga. We enjoyed our days for long, now face, whatever is there, with patience, with grace. No complaints from my side. This is life. 

Old age is just like any other stage of cycle of our life. I take it as our golden era. We can make plans to do, what we like. No pressure. We are done with work. No family matters, to resolve. We can do, what we skipped to do, while we used to be busy. All is done. We now have time of our own, to enjoy. 

Today I skipped playing my Darts. I know, I wont be on my bed for long. Still, will have extra time to be on my deck, to enjoy in my back garden. We need some time to observe, to see through, to get the real feel of Nature. It works like meditation. Helps to get inner peace and tranquility out of that.

It is 8.45, I am done with my breakfast, going to have shower to wake up my body. We have to take care of our body to get her in a mode, to go with our plans. Otherwise our body is not going to listen to us. There is always give and take in all relationships. Same works with our body.

It is 1030, my daughter, the middle one, is calling me from Grimsby. She is done with her work. She is on the way, going home. Today is her birthday. Her daughter is there with her husband, to give color to her big day. To be with loved ones, always adds up the beauty of the event. I am happy for my daughter. Moms like to see their kids to be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk