Rose Pink Flowers Making My Day



 It is Friday, 1st of July, Canada Day today. This is long weekend, everything closed. Eateries are open. We can go to eat out, to enjoy our day and go to watch fireworks at night. Yes we can, but things change with time. Now kids are no more kids anymore. They all are grown up. They have their own programs. We have to understand and respect that.

Years back, we used to go to enjoy all day events, games and so many stalls, to walk around in Kinsmen park. To take a break, we used to be back home, to go to watch the Fireworks at night time. We used to park our car, far away in the designated parking lot and from there, special shuttle buses were ready to take us to the location, to watch the magnificent fireworks. 

Kids used to look forward to enjoy all of the Canada Day events. It used to be very busy day, from morning to start and back at midnight, tired but happy. Not any more. Kids started their job. The only time they have, is weekend. They have to enjoy with friends and with whatever they want to. That makes sense.

Time flies, things change. Enjoy whatever time you can have with your kids. They will be busy with work and with family of their own, in years to come. Value the moments, you have with them.

At our age, we have our own time to enjoy. We are done with our work and also with our family obligations. It is our time to find our own things, to get busy and to enjoy our time. 

I started my day, enjoying morning cup of tea at my deck. Red and Rose pink flowers are smiling, on the back, in my garden, making my day. It is 10.30, I am in my room, busy with my computer, talking to my daughters, watching my favorite shows on You Tube. Playing Scrabble and Card games on my computer. 

There is so much to do. Kitchen is my favorite place to enjoy my time. I made special dish to put on the dinner table for my family. It is always great to put smile on the faces of your loved ones. You get inner peace and happiness out of that. Just try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk