Moments to Behold to Cherish

 

It is Friday, 8.15 in the morning, I am done with my breakfast. I have to go early today to my work, Darts will start at 9.30. My friend will pick me up 10 after 9. It is school holidays so summer camp is on, in our library premises. Some adjustments are made because of that, so our timings on Fridays, are bit early. We have to make our day, take whatever is there. 

Weather is better, not so hot like couple of days back, still 27 C, feels like 30. July is nearly done, couple of more weeks to go for summer. From mid August, things will change. Temperature will be getting down and in September, will be a total different scenario. We have to dig our closets to take out our winter clothing. Sweaters, gloves and woolen stoles. Jackets and winter coats are hanging in our coat closet, so nothing to worry about that.

It is 5 after 9, I am ready, all set to go, walking on my driveway, enjoying the view of my garden and of my neighborhood around. Sun is in full bloom, giving smile from up and above. Red Buick is a new addition, sitting quietly, on our driveway, adding up color of the atmosphere. 

My friend, the Black Squirrel is enjoying his morning snacks under the Magnolia tree on the left of my garden. Red flowers smiling in the Flower baskets hanging on the tree in front. Small Brown rabbit hopping on the lush green lawn of my next door neighbor. Beautiful view to behold, to cherish.

My friend's Red SUV is here, I have to go, will be back around 12 Noon. My house painting is still in process. House is all mess, even Downstairs not done yet, will take couple of more days, I think. Let's see. My daughter, the middle one, will be here on the next Saturday, with her husband and her youngest son. Hope things will be all set before that. 

I will be busy with them, might miss writing my Blogs, often. Hope you people will understand and wont be mad at me. It is 12.30, I am busy making Banana shakes for my son and for myself, will make for my youngest grandson, my Slurpee Boy too. He is just back in break time, from his CPR training. I have to make for him first. He has to go back. This is a full day event. We have to keep track of the priorities for the people around, specially for our loved ones. It is a rare feel of inner peace and happiness, we get out of that. Trust me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk