Still Dozing off under His misty Blanket

 


It is 8.15, I am downstairs, walking on my deck, barefooted. I like that, take couple of minutes before my breakfast, to have a feel of  Nature. To connect with the world outside, before starting my day. It must be raining early morning. Deck is all wet. Looks so good to walk here. Now drizzling started, very light, amazing. 

It reminded me of my childhood, the golden era of my life. I don't know whenever we experience anything great, beautiful, moments of excitements, in our life, we try to connect that to our childhood time period. It doesn't matter, how difficult our childhood time was. We look back at that, like a lost  treasure, which can never be replaced with anything. It is lost for ever. Looks like a child standing far away, smiling, giggling, insisting, to hold our hand, which we can't. 

Anyway, it is 8.45, I have to go to my kitchen, to make my oatmeal porridge, stir fried egg and my morning cup of tea. I will check after, if rain will stop, I will be back on my deck, to enjoy my cup of tea, otherwise, will go to my room, to be with my computer. We have to keep our plan "B" ready, to switch, to make our day. Nothing is end of the world.

I am in my room, my window blinds are drawn up, I am enjoying the beautiful view of my front garden. Grass is lush green, Red flowers are smiling in flower baskets, under the tree, on front. Red wooden bench on the left, is shining, washed under rain. Magnolia tree is full green, full of life. Sun, still dozing off, under his misty blanket. May be partying late at night.

I am off today, not working on Tuesdays. I have to make other plans to fill up my day slots. I will check my table calendar. I am done with my laundry, I did that on weekend, also changed my bed sheets, did my hair color too. Today will make some calls. I will call my younger brother. I was at his place, had dinner together on Sunday. It is always great to be with our loved ones.

I will call my elder brother's wife. We talk once a week, to connect, to have chit chat. She lives in Aurora, 40 minutes away from my house, in Pickering. I will call my cousin sister, she is not well. We have to be there for the people, who are not in good shape, facing difficult time of their life. We have to call, to make sure that we are there for them. They are not alone to face all that. We don't have to talk about their issues, just have a table talk. 

Our purpose has to be, to distract, to make them relaxed, not to add up their pressure. Let them open up, to talk, what they like to share. Don't have to push to talk, if they are not in a mood. We have to keep in mind to avoid anything, adding up their existing pressure. Put yourself in their shoes and talk to them. It is not a rocket science. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk