Winter is Time to Ponder

 


It is 12.15, I am just back from work, after playing my Darts. It is cloudy misty day. Sun is hiding somewhere under the thick, off white blanket. Snow is still around. Looks like, sort of calm, quiet atmosphere. Skeleton trees standing around holding their breath, waiting for what will be the next.

Weather channel predicted wet snow for today. Let's see what will be there. Nothing to worry about. We Canadians already learned our lessons. We can handle. Just bring it on.

I am busy in my kitchen, making banana shakes. My friend the Black Squirrel is busy with his workouts in my back garden. He takes wooden fence of my garden, like his Gym. He looks well after his body. Takes his exercises seriously. He is smart.

My son filled up the two bird feeders, are now hanging by the tree. Small Red bird keeps coming to have her treat. Black squirrel takes her chances, jumps on the Feeders to get his share out of that. It is nice view to enjoy. 

Glass top of my steel garden table is loaded with thick slab of ice. Red garden chair, my son got from "Home Depot", is covered under the thick white sheet of snow. Winter here in Canada, is a real one. It is loud and clear. You can see it's glimpses everywhere. 

Winter is the time to think through, to ponder. To take time out, to search your inside. Every season is unique with it's own beauty. Try to enjoy with whatever is there. Time flies. Moments go on slipping from our hands, never to come back. Present moment is everything. Value that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk