Another Snow Storm Like Cherry On Top

 

It is Friday. Snow is already around one more storm came last night to dump more snow. It is 7.45 in the morning very cold 22 below zero, wind gusts 25 km so we will face blowing snow too. You have to take whatever is there. Have to accept with patience and grace. 

I have to go to my work for playing Darts, after 9.30. Our club resumed activities as City relaxed restrictions. Indoor dining is also on. We still have to follow the Directives. Use Masks whenever required and keep distancing. It is good to be safe and take precautions for others safety.

I will be dressed up in layers but not much as Darts are indoors not have to be so much exposed. I have to check my Darts and Mask, have to show my Vaccine passport, which is on my phone. Thanks to my grandson, the middle one, Master Golden. He transferred my vaccine certificates on my Cell phone. 

It is 12.30, I am back. Have to go for a quick shower after that to my kitchen to make Banana Strawberry shakes for my son, for my eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy and for myself. Never forget to treat your body. We have to listen and take good care of our body. It helps to carry out our activities to tackle our day to day matters. There is always give and take in every relationship. Same works with our body.

My daughters are calling me. My youngest one from Reading and my middle one from Kent. They usually make group calls. It saves time, not have to repeat things. It only works when the people you connect, are on the same wave length, otherwise might create issues and damage the existing relationship. Think twice before dialing group calls. 

We connect to chit chat, nothing important, just to share our day to day matters. It is late afternoon at their place in England. I am five hours behind in Toronto. They call every day. It is always good to connect with your loved ones. It makes our day. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. There was a big protest in front of Smile Corner yesterday against the Covid restrictions that we are continuing to have as Smile Corner. Protestors were asking me to remove the Covid protocols because Ireland has lifted the Covid restrictions however I told them that I am still maintaining it at Smile Corner because you have not approved it. I asked you for approval for the last 2-3 weeks but am waiting for a response. The situation is getting bad and the old councillor is using the situation for his advantage. Can you please suggest if we should be using the mask or go back to normal

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome masked person! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome therapist. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being my lifeline.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!! Yet another fresh blog. I love waking up to these fun blogs.

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it is cool isnt it. Just get used to it my friend

      newbie

      Delete
  5. My daughter in law is not only a fool but rude too. She loves reading your blogs but do not gain anything from it

    Mother in law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk