Letter To My Dear Readers

 

Dear Readers

I got Comments after months, I don't get so often because of Glitch.


Dear Friends in Ireland, I will be praying for you.

My Smile Corner friend, I am worried about the situation at your place. You have to remove Covid restrictions right away as your country already lifted that. You people have to follow the Directives of the country, you live in. Situation varies from country to country. Go with the country, you live in. 

We have to obey the rules of our own country, we live in. Please make it very clear. Same is the rule with Masks. If your country lifted that rule, you have to do that too. Obey the rules of your country.

Please write a letter of apology to the Police Personnel. I request my friends Councilor and the Mayor and all my Reader Friends, who come to Smile Corner to read my Blogs, to please sign that letter for me. Take the letter to the Police Personnel, right away, with my Blog. 

I request my Friends the Police Personnel, to please accept the apology. I will be highly obliged for your this act of kindness. 

God forgives all our mistakes, our sins, all the times. He will be happy if we do the same. God provides we people, opportunity to show our kindness to His Creatures. We have to avail that Noble opportunity to get His Blessings out of that.

Please give my Friend at the Smile Corner, another chance. I personally apologize to you people for him. 

I am praying for you people, my Friends in Ireland. God is a Great Listener. Leave things to God Almighty. He can make things happen. Trust Him.


My Friend doing 2 Jobs, Please focus on your work and listen to my Friend the Supervisor. Don't make comments on people's personality. It is rude. 


Dear Retirees,

My son was busy with his work but now he is not well, not 100%. He had surgery, now recovering from that. It was Minor Surgery, still, not have to drive for a while. 

I am not happy with the things at my Blog Reading sessions. Please try to keep Readings Sessions peaceful, so that everyone can enjoy their time. Please try to avoid talks about politics and Religion. These are very personal, sensitive topics for everyone. 

Life is too short for all that. Try to be happy and let others be happy too. I request my Friend the Retired Priest to leave everyone alone. He will get the real inner peace after that. 

I am not happy with the attitude of the Indian Readers group, they leave no chance to bother the Hijab Lady and their friends. Please have patience and try to respect everyone's emotions I requested many times, not to bracket me with any group. I believe, we all are Members of the same Human Family.

My Retiree Friends, I can understand, you people must be going through difficult time because of the Covid situation. Please have patience. "This Too Shall Pass".

Try to get yourselves involve with indoor activities. Get some plants to water and to watch them grow. Get busy with your kitchen. Start reading your favorite Books / Magazines. Enjoy the view from your window / Balcony. Try to get busy with things, so not to leave any space to enter negative thoughts.


Dear Students, My son was busy with his work but now recovering from his Surgery. He had Minor surgery. He is fine still, will be better not to drive for a while. 

I know my friends you people must be having difficult time, due to Covid, things are changed. People are home most of the time. Not easy for everyone. Have patience. There is always light at the end of tunnel. Trust me. Things will be back to normal soon.


Kris, I request you, not to yell at Nikals. Ask Father too, to leave him alone. Nikals is not a baby anymore. He can make decisions for his life. Let him do whatever he wants to do. Please don't interfere.


I thanks all my Dear Readers for reading my Blogs and writing comments. Your comments are my lifeline, give me power to keep me writing my Blogs. Thanks each and everyone of you My Friends. Love You. Keep smiling please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk