End of My Bird Feeders Saga

 

Beautiful Sunny Morning. Cold day 16 C feels like 20 below zero. It is 8.45, I am off today, have to go to work tomorrow, still so much to do. My youngest grandson is going to school. I will make sure to make peanut butter sandwiches and hot chocolate for him and also his lunch. He likes beef burger. I will do that before having breakfast. I love my Slurpee Boy. 

I believe family always comes first.Things we do for others, for our loved ones, are precious, give us inner piece, the real happiness. We have to realize and believe that. Such a simple Recipe to make our day and to lead a happy life.

It is 9.15, my oatmeal porridge is nearly done. I already put it on the stove in a small pot. By the time I will fry egg and make tea, it will be ready. I am enjoying my breakfast, sitting in my eat in kitchen. Blinds of my Patio doors, are on side. I can see the clear view of my back garden. Snow everywhere. Glass top of my steel table is loaded with ice. Red garden chair is half embedded under the snow. 

Bird feeders are telling a different story. Squirrels jumped on the feeders, one is down, landed on the ground, the other one is nearly broken. My son used to fill it up, walking through the snow, in freezing cold weather, to make sure that birds can get their food. All efforts gone in vain. Squirrels must be happy to win the race, defeating the poor, small Red birds. Anyway. End of my bird feeders saga.

Just have patience. Things will change. Spring is just around the corner. Soon will be the end of snow and cold. My back garden will be back on track, will be transformed into a real garden. Flowerbed will be loaded with Dahlia, the Pink Canadian Roses, the Red English rose, David Austin and many variety of flowers. Nothing to worry about. 

This is beauty of life. Things go on changing. Every season, every moment, we have something different to behold, to enjoy. Go with the flow. Just relax and have patience. Enjoy your moments in hand to make your day.

It is 11.15, I am in my room with my computer switched on. I have to put my name for the Darts team, to play tomorrow. Team will be announced by the end of the day. I also have to call my friend for my Ride, tomorrow. My son is very busy, nowadays. I know that. 

We parents have to realize, have to find our ways, to give our kids a break for a while. This is important to streamline relationships. It works with all situations. Be considerate, have patience and don't have to be demanding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk