All is well that ends well

 

It is Tuesday 1st day of February. Snow still around. Weather getting better not so cold just 6 C below zero. Great for we Canadians in Toronto. Yesterday I got tempted to go for my walk. It was not safe, I realised that after. Snow banks are still, by the side of pathways. Not much space to walk comfortably with our heavy coats. Ice patches also there, making conditions a bit slippery. 

I was happy, I made it. Went to "Dollarama" to get Word search and Sudoku books for myself and chocolates for my grandkids. I know they all are grown ups. Not kids anymore. One is working, the other one is in 3rd year of Uni and the last one is going to Uni this year. I give them chocolates after dinner.This gives me so much happiness, which I believe, can not get from anywhere. 

It is 20 minutes walk to the Plaza, then in the store, went to bank before to get some cash. I like to have cash. I arrived safely home, it took about one and half hour for all that. Yesterday I started my five minutes morning stretch exercises. I stopped that for long time, since October.

Before my trip to England, in the month of October, my back was giving me lot of problem. No pain just very stiff. I was busy with kitchen to prepare food. My daughter in law leaving for Houston to her parents. In the middle of night, I started having short of breath so badly that I have to knock my son's bedroom door, first time in my life. Ambulance was called, paramedics insisted me to get into the ambulance for hospital. I was sitting inside for couple of minutes then decided to step out of the ambulance. 

It was after midnight, around 2.30, my son had to go to the airport, to drive my daughter in law, had to leave at 4.30 to get the flight. Too much pressure for my son. I decided to stay home. We have to make sure not to give extra pressure to our kids. They have other responsibilities too. Their family comes first. We have to think and try to be considerate.

We have to be confident that we can handle things on our own. We did that for our entire life so why not now. We don't have to be shaky and not to look for everything to our kids. Leave them alone to handle their own things, their own matters. Be considerate.

My daughter in law wanted to cancel her flight, I didn't let her do. She already booked her flight, made up her mind, was looking forward to that. Not fair to her. She left to Houston. I managed the kitchen. Everyone was getting homecooked dishes, to enjoy. 

My son was not sure that I was able to go for my England trip, which was close, just two weeks away. Eight hours flight with Masks all the time, in the Airport premises and on flight too. I managed. 

I think when there is a will, there is always a way. Our will power get boosted  to mange everything. Things look not so bleak, problems look diluted. Not magnified.

I was a bit cautious, slow down, to make sure not to overdo.When we listen to our body, body listens to us too. To carry out things to mange our day to day activities, all become easy, doable. 

Nothing is one sided. Everything works on give and take basis. This works to help in all relationships. My trip to England was great too. All is well that ends well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk