Spring is Just around the Corner

 

It is one of the beautiful bright sunny mornings of early February. Snow is still around but not so cold. It is just 3 C below zero, feels like 8 below. This is like summer in Toronto for we Canadians. My daughter in Edmonton is coping with 30 C below zero. They have special boots and jackets to handle the Icy conditions and freezing cold. We Humans are amazing creatures. We can survive. Know how to enjoy whatever is there. Make adjustments.

Couple of weeks back, there was a real snow storm in Toronto, otherwise we don't see snow piling up for such a long time. Snow banks are still along the pathways and by the road side. It will take time to clear all the mess. I salute frontline workers for pitching in so much, to make our lives easier. Our roads and walkways are all clear. Our garbage picked up all the times, on designated days.  That is great. We have to realize, admire and have to appreciate their efforts.

This Covid period of time is now for more than two years. Not easy for anyone but it is tough for our frontline workers. They managed things around, did whatever possible, so that we can carry on our lives in a normal way. I salute them.

It is 10.15, I am done with my breakfast and with my chores downstairs, making peanut butter sandwiches and chocolate milk for my youngest grandson, my Slurpee Boy. He has to go for in person schooling. Made beef burger lunch too. He will be back in the afternoon. It is nice that things are getting back to the normal routine. Good for kids to interact, to get out, to enjoy their time.

I am sitting in my room, my computer is switched on to connect me with my loved ones. I love my computer. Blinds of my windows, are drawn up to connect me with the world outside. Life is good. 

Red wooden bench on the left corner of my front garden, is looking great, half embedded under snow and with thick snow slab on top. Black Squirrel is playing around. It looks windy, I see skeleton trees are shaking their heads. Couple of more weeks to go, things will change.

 March is getting closer. Spring is just around the corner. There is always light at the end of tunnel. Get busy to distract yourself from thinking negative. Stay positive and everything starts looking positive. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk