It is How You Take it

 

Beautiful sunny morning. Snow everywhere so much on the ground still more showering from above. It is another snow storm on top of the last week's one. I have to go to work to play my Darts. I skipped. Not good weather to get out for the people of my age. My eldest grandson, the Lucky guy left for his work. My youngest one the Slurpee Boy is leaving for school. They are young. They can handle, ready to face any situation. We have to be careful. Not good to be a  burden to our kids. We have keep that in mind.

Top of our Black Lexus is covered under thick white blanket. Driveways looking beautiful, spotless, loaded with white fluffy stuff. It is calm quiet atmosphere. I can see clear marks of my Slurpee Boy's foot steps, outside, at my front door. He just left. It looks like a virgin land around. No one is outside. Cars loaded with snow, sitting standstill on driveways, waiting for orders to move. 

One of my neighbor, across, taking her dog out for a walk. She lives alone. I see her often, going in and out with her dog, taking her car, getting things, watering her front lawn. I talked to her couple of times. She is a nice lady. We had chit chat. Nothing negative. She lives alone, but I am sure, she is not lonely.

Feeling low and lonely is our own choice. Living alone is not a factor of loneliness. Sometimes we are living with family, still feeling low and lonely. It all matters how we take things. Our attitude is key to handle things and to make our life.

Life is the same for everyone, with ups and downs. It is not a bed of roses. Life is like an unpaved path, like a trail with bushes around. We have to find our track, to walk through, to make our life happy. Try to collect flowers of happiness from where ever you can. 

Be kind to people, put smile on the faces around, you will get flowers of happiness. This is enough to make your life full of happiness. You will get real inner peace and satisfaction. No negative thoughts will come near you, to make you low and lonely. So simple to lead a happy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk